International Vampyre Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A collective body of serious international Vampyre Groups, Houses, Covens and Havens working together towards the goal of the recognition of the Vampyre Community as a valid identity group.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the IVA forum... We are a collective body of serious Vampyre Groups, Houses, Covens and Havens working together towards the goal of the recognition of the Vampyre Community as a valid identity group internationally, and to facilitate acceptance and tolerance of diversity and our community within society as a whole within the scope of the broader Human Rights movement.
All information is intellectual property of the International Vampyre Alliance - No re-printing without written permission...
If you are a member of the IVA forum and would like to represent your group or House on the IVA but have not indicated this yet, please do so now. Thank you.

Ryan and Robert for Wraiths

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Starline

Ryan and Robert for Wraiths Empty
PostSubject: Ryan and Robert for Wraiths   Ryan and Robert for Wraiths Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 9:34 pm

Hi,

I haven't been able to locate contact information for you Wraiths, so I decided I would post this in order to reach you. According to an article posted under your name, Lupia Sappho Wolf and Robert Parratore are the same person. The man from Top Secret Writers (Ryan) is interested in seeing the evidence for this and speaking with you about the deception. That's what he wrote anyways, I can't honestly be sure where he stands on this, but he does have the ability of putting it out there that he was deceived and exposing Sappho Wolf's deception in a way that will dispel her influence through his articles. I hope that you will consider contacting Ryan and providing him with the evidence necessary to put an effective end to Sappho Wolf's charade.

Please let me know how you decide to proceed.

Starline07
Back to top Go down

Ryan and Robert for Wraiths
Page 1 of 1